Thank you for your interest in Peevees Public School.
We have made the registration procedure simple for you to understand. Please read the following information carefully before proceeding to the registration page.
Should you need any assistance, please call us on +918330800951 or e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The Parent is required to submit the filled in registration form online.
2. A confirmation message will be sent on receipt of the registration form to the Parent’s email id.
3. The Parent will receive a call from the Admissions office to clarify any doubts and schedule aninterview / assessmentfor the child.
4. The registration fee will have to be paid.
5. On successful completion of the assessment and review of all documents, the Parent will be informed on the status of child’s admission.
|5 to 10||
Apart from the above documents, the candidate must also carry the original Birth Certificate during the admission process and the same will be returned after physical verification.
Language options available
|GRADE||SECOND LANGUAGE||THIRD LANGUAGE|
|5.||HINDI / MALAYALAM / ARABIC||HINDI / MALAYALAM / ARABIC / FRENCH|
|6.||HINDI / MALAYALAM / ARABIC / FRENCH||HINDI / MALAYALAM / ARABIC / FRENCH|
|7.||HINDI / MALAYALAM / ARABIC / FRENCH||HINDI / MALAYALAM / ARABIC / FRENCH|
|8.||HINDI / MALAYALAM / ARABIC / FRENCH||HINDI / MALAYALAM / ARABIC / FRENCH|
|9.||HINDI / MALAYALAM / ARABIC / FRENCH||–|
|10.||HINDI / MALAYALAM / ARABIC / FRENCH||–|
• Students need to choose from any one for second language and one for third language if available
• It is expected that all the students have studied three languages by Grade 8
• Third language is only available in Grades 5 to 8
• The second language chosen in Grade 9 cannot be changed in Grade 10
• To ensure ease of learning in higher grades for the student, please ensure that the appropriate languages are chosen during the early years.
Course options (Grade 11)
Students who are presently studying in Peevees need to submit a fresh application for XI admission.
|Mathematics Stream||1. English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science (C++)|
|Biology Stream||1. English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics
2. English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Informatics Practices
|Commerce Stream||1. English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics
2. English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Informatics Practice